Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Disney Cruise Line


The joy!!! We have gone on several DCL trips and loved them all. This is the wonderful Disney Dream ship. Once you walk on-board this ship the magic starts. A warm welcome by your name. Our room was fantastic. We stayed deluxe ocean view stateroom with verandah. Beautiful decor and design. Everything you would expect from Disney. The beds are very comfortable and the bed linen is great quality. I loved the built in bunk beds for the kids. The children get to relax and fall asleep while watching the stars twinkling above their head.




The kids programs are Amazing!! The definitely help kids bring their imaginations to life. My little one stayed in the It's a small world nursery. The staff were excellent. They provide you with a phone to contact you if you are needed. My older daughter LOVED the Disney Oceaneer Club. She never wanted to leave. They offered a variety activities to keep all kids engaged.

Now the food! Delicious!! Just to let you know. My daughter have a peanut and tree nut and Disney did a wonderful job to accommodate her to decrease chances of cross contamination and I honestly felt safe. My hubby and I enjoyed our dinner at Palo, it's kind of like a Northern Cuisine. My daughters loved Enchanted Garden and Animators Palate.

My husband enjoyed the soft serve ice cream mid-ship while we relaxed at the pool watching the Lion King on the outdoor screen.

Disney offers endless activities on-board ship and at their private island for smallest person to the oldest.

*Quick Tip:
Please try to see one of the live shows, they are AMAZING!!!
I suggest bringing a pirate costume for pirate night, the costumes on board can be pricey
Since I have daughters, I brought princess gowns with us so my daughters can wear a gown to dinner each evening.(They loved it)
Book your excursions early

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contacting Family Fun Travel, we will respond to your request shortly.