Sunday, March 12, 2017

Springbreak Fun!

Springbreak is approaching quickly and we haven't finalized our travel plans!!! Believe it or not the kids said NO to the beach next month and that they would like to go to Universal Studios. It's a great idea until you start comparing prices on where you want to stay. Considering this year, my sister and husband and my nephews are joining, and of'course we all want to be together.  I have received a couple of recommendation and still searching. I'm searching for a resort feel but also have the feeling of home when we are settling down for the night. Keep checking back! I'm hoping to have everything settled up soon!

Image result for spring break logo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contacting Family Fun Travel, we will respond to your request shortly.