Saturday, August 1, 2015

Parrot Cay Hotel & Resort - Key West


Parrot Cay Hotel & Resort is nestled in Key West, just minutes away from downtown. The landscaping at the resort is just majestic! I wish I could bring this environment home with me. It was beautiful. Since we are a family of 4, we opt for a 2 bedroom 2 bath garden unit. The master bedroom is on main floor and the second bedroom(2 twin size beds) and bathroom is upstairs.  

I loved the master bedroom balcony! Great place to relax and enjoy the great weather. However, I have to tell you, the balconies are not private, so if your neighbor comes out on their balcony, you will have someone to talk too. LOL, our neighbor was visiting from Norway and it was his first time on US soil! It was great for me since I'm a social person.


The bad....The second bedroom is great for kids but we found mold above the bathroom doorway and the bedroom had a very strong stinch of urine. I'm sure you guys noticed in my other posts, that my older daughter has severe allergies, so this didn't work out so well for us. The good thing, is we brought a blow up mattress, and let the girls sleep in the living room and use our bathroom instead. 


However, this is a beautiful property and great for families. This resort had 4 pools and offered watersports rentals onsite and a poolside cafe open for breakfast and lunch, the prices are really affordable. I wish they offered a shuttle service because parking is very limited on this resort but I believe they offered a bike rental service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contacting Family Fun Travel, we will respond to your request shortly.