Saturday, August 1, 2015

Grand Floridan Hotel - Breakfast with the characters!

I was quite nervous to embark on this road trip with a 5 and 10 year old but we decided to break the trip up to be safe! We drove from Atlanta to Orlando to celebrate my daughter 5th birthday. I think the best way to kick off 5 is a trip to Disney!! We had breakfast with the characters at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian Resort. It's a buffet style eatery and the absolutely gorgeous.
 Ashlyn & Mad Hatter

The breakfast is top notch! My daughters enjoyed Mickey Mouse shape waffles, bacon and eggs! I had smoked salmon, poached egg and fruit. There is something for everyone to enjoy here. Since my older daughter suffer from a nut allergy, the chef took her on a tour of the buffet and also provided her nut free pastries to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contacting Family Fun Travel, we will respond to your request shortly.